- AFG’s IT manager was surprised by what a deep network scan revealed
- My Health Record extension highlights lingering security, privacy concerns
- Firefox to notify users when they’re on a recently breached site
- Microsoft begs customers: Just hold on to those pen-test reports until you've fully read them
- Adobe patches Flash, Reader, and Photoshop CC
We Are Your Cyber Army
“Today, no company is safe from the everchanging threat landscape.” In fact, businesses are frequently exposed to new software bugs and vulnerabilities. And while evidence suggests that organisational responses are not just predicated on prevention, the key is how quickly we react to an event or breach – and thus reduce the amount of dwell time of potential cyber criminals.
- Amid calls for a Windows bug status dashboard, Microsoft belatedly agrees to build one
- New horizons open up for NBN Co’s Sky Muster satellite service
- Vulnerabilities to hit 19,000 this year — time for Australia to get smart on security
- Macquarie Uni coupler enables super-fast fibre, a potential antidote to 'capacity crunch'
- Salter Brothers challenges MyNetFone over Inabox takeover