- OAIC calls for better government transparency as privacy complaints surge
- Mozilla ramps up privacy in Firefox 70 with a new report on cookie tracking and data breaches
- Security Leader: Richard Gerdis, Delphix
- Microsoft delivers ‘Secured-core’ Windows 10 PCs to counter firmware attacks
- The week in security: Patch the night away
We Are Your Cyber Army
“Today, no company is safe from the everchanging threat landscape.” In fact, businesses are frequently exposed to new software bugs and vulnerabilities. And while evidence suggests that organisational responses are not just predicated on prevention, the key is how quickly we react to an event or breach – and thus reduce the amount of dwell time of potential cyber criminals.