- Microsoft eyes Mozilla’s Rust to obliterate C++ memory security flaws
- Will Facebook’s $US5b punishment finally prompt other companies to act on privacy?
- As skills gaps persist, CEDA finds temporary migration is “a net positive” for Australia
- The week in security: After major GDPR violations, everything is fine
- Workers wise up to phishing, but you still need 2FA for business accounts
CIO Live Webinar - Future of Work: How to meet the demand of digital
The world is changing how it works on a near daily basis. Digital transformation is challenging organisations of all shapes and sizes. And CIOs need to develop best practices for enabling, managing and securing the digital workplace. Unquestionably, content is the lifeblood of any organisation. But the way companies manage their content today is completely unsustainable. Indeed, many CIOs often get stuck using costly, complex and inflexible legacy systems that fail to make content accessible across devices and locations. Certainly, tech leaders need help addressing a myriad of challenges - from complicated compliance and regulatory standards for how data is stored, retained and archived; to dealing with manual and inefficient document ingestion and workflows that create poor experiences for employees, customers, clients and partners. Join CIO Australia and cloud content management player, Box, for an exclusive webinar that will reveal how CIOs can find a simple and secure way to collaborate across teams and revolutionise the way in which their companies work. The webinar will reveal: How managing content in the cloud fosters collaboration, improves security and lowers costs, so the entire organisation can work as one. How CIOs can overcome the latest challenges and pain points by leveraging the latest cloud content management technology to better serve their business. How CIOs can lessen the burden of high costs and complexity by ‘taking control’ of their legacy and on-premise solutions. How transforming your content by making it accessible in the cloud is an important step towards digital transformation.
Email address already exists in our user system. Please login to continue.
- Instagram loses the like in Australia; industry reacts positively
- CMO's top 10 martech stories for the week - 18 July 2019
- Where Australian brands are up to in the voice journey
- How Lonely Planet revamped its online travel platform to supercharge customisation
- Content matters: New biometric study shows a Halo Effect for ads