- Insights: CSO Security Capabilities Survey 2019
- The NDB scheme ferreted out nearly 1000 data breaches in its first year. Now, the harder part begins.
- Executives’ dismissive cybersecurity attitudes set the stage for Toyota, Cabrini, Parliament, and other breaches
- A third of Chrome extensions use libraries with known vulnerabilities, a handy new tool finds
- Cisco warns on Hyperflex security vulnerabilities
Forrester Total Economic Impact Study: Cost Savings and Business Benefits Enabled by Adobe Acrobat DC
Forrester interviewed and surveyed several customers with years of experience using Adobe Acrobat DC to examine the potential ROI enterprises may realise by deploying Adobe Acrobat DC. The purpose of this study is to provide readers with a framework to evaluate the potential impact of an Adobe Acrobat DC investment on their organisations.
- Katja Forbes: AI is going to test your organisation’s trustworthiness
- WeWork: To attract the best talent, you have to offer the best environment
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for the week - 21 February 2019
- Google hits back at ACCC, says algorithm regulator risks poor outcomes
- ASMR: Flash in the marketing pan, or something more?