Evaluation Guide: How to Choose the Right Modern BI & Analytics Platform
Businesses aiming to transition to a self-service-based business intelligence (BI) model need to adopt a collaborative approach that includes business in all aspects of the overall program. By selecting the correct platform to use, businesses are able to efficiently address the diverse needs of users across their organisation. This guide focuses on the factors businesses should consider when selecting a modern business intelligence & analytics platform.
- DWS acquires Canberra-based Projects Assured in $43M deal
- Enterprise exit as CSG flags further $10M decrease in expected earnings
- Partners ready as public cloud services market hits $117B
- Synnex strengthens finance options through automation
- Bulletproof’s big exit and the double-edged sword of going public
- IBM ends China's 5-year reign atop supercomputer rankings
- How BP drives automation at scale across supply and trading business
- Oracle is changing how it reports cloud revenues — what's it hiding?
- Why mobile satellite is flying high
- US Supreme Court rules warrant required for mobile phone location data