- Fully 61 percent of ASX100 exposed as email fraud gets personal
- Android bug bounty tops $3m in third year, but pay flattens out
- Newegg confirms credit card information was taken in a sophisticated attack
- Cisco’s Webex recording player riddled with bugs, so best to patch now
- Xbash: malware for ransoming Linux DBs and Windows crypto-mining
How to create a new, more agile digital workspace
Company-wide digital transformation programs are empowering enterprises to provide their staff with new applications and services faster than ever while enabling rapid upgrades through new, agile development cycles. But as organisations step into the future, many are still persisting with upgrading and renewing antiquated platforms that no longer fit into modern application architectures. In every case, it’s no longer good enough to limit your staff to interacting with key apps on desktop computers. Apps need to be accessible from anywhere and on any device. Join CIO Australia and VMware for an exclusive webcast, ‘How to create a new, more agile digital workspace’ where you will learn why modern, cloud-based workspaces are the future. The webinar features Joseph Sweeney, Senior Analyst, IBRS and Will Dallender-Jones, End-User Computing Architect at VMware’s APJ Center of Excellence who will discuss why empowering workers through technology is more important than ever and the key capabilities required when transforming your employee IT services. Now is the time to decide if your organisation wants to cling to the past or explore other options that will provide a far more capable, effective digital workspace for the future.
Email address already exists in our user system. Please login to continue.