- Microsoft's $25k AI challenge: predict which Windows PCs will be infected with malware
- The evolving threat landscape – What to look out for in 2019
- Supermicro third-party motherboard audit finds no spy chips
- Google+ leak affects 52 million users and G Suite users
- Microsoft's big Windows Defender ATP update: bad macros, fileless malware and faster response
How to create a new, more agile digital workspace
Company-wide digital transformation programs are empowering enterprises to provide their staff with new applications and services faster than ever while enabling rapid upgrades through new, agile development cycles. But as organisations step into the future, many are still persisting with upgrading and renewing antiquated platforms that no longer fit into modern application architectures. In every case, it’s no longer good enough to limit your staff to interacting with key apps on desktop computers. Apps need to be accessible from anywhere and on any device. Join CIO Australia and VMware for an exclusive webcast, ‘How to create a new, more agile digital workspace’ where you will learn why modern, cloud-based workspaces are the future. The webinar features Joseph Sweeney, Senior Analyst, IBRS and Will Dallender-Jones, End-User Computing Architect at VMware’s APJ Center of Excellence who will discuss why empowering workers through technology is more important than ever and the key capabilities required when transforming your employee IT services. Now is the time to decide if your organisation wants to cling to the past or explore other options that will provide a far more capable, effective digital workspace for the future.
Email address already exists in our user system. Please login to continue.
- LiveTiles to support AI chatbots growth for the University of Canberra
- Dense Air 5G infrastructure to deliver coverage infill, private networks
- Qualcomm to file law suits to ban iPhone XS, XR sales
- Will the $853M investment in 5G spectrum be worth it?
- Evidence of Apple switch ruled inadmissible in Qualcomm antitrust case
- Krispy Kreme builds on omni-channel retail ambitions with payments innovation
- Telstra flags plans for a new customer loyalty program in 2019
- Government's Digital Transformation Strategy a step closer
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for the week - 13 December 2018
- Predictions: 9 digital marketing trends for 2019