- AISA 2018: Hunting for phishing kits
- Infrequent cyber wargames betray organisations’ inadequate data-breach response
- Big attacks a smokescreen for “low-level” North Korea cybercrime that the world is ignoring
- GitHub now warns devs about bugs that led to Equifax breach
- AISA 2018: Japan's journey from a cryptocurrency hack to better regulation
LOCATION-BASED ANALYTICS DRIVE BUSINESS OUTCOMES FOR RETAILERS AND PUBLIC VENUES
Microsoft and Aruba have teamed to leverage Azure IoT capabilities and Aruba’s Analytics and Location Engine to gather, harvest, and analyze real-time contextual information. The solution quickly identifies behavioral changes and trends leveraging Wi-Fi network infrastructure already in use.