- The week in security: Revisiting security defences as breaches, BEC losses mount
- FBI: Email swindlers have now redirected as much as $12bn in payments
- What is single sign-on? How SSO improves security and the user experience
- What is a cyber kill chain?
LOCATION-BASED ANALYTICS DRIVE BUSINESS OUTCOMES FOR RETAILERS AND PUBLIC VENUES
Microsoft and Aruba have teamed to leverage Azure IoT capabilities and Aruba’s Analytics and Location Engine to gather, harvest, and analyze real-time contextual information. The solution quickly identifies behavioral changes and trends leveraging Wi-Fi network infrastructure already in use.
- Sunsuper brings on former AustSuper CMO as new board director
- Facebook, Google, Microsoft, and Twitter join forces to improve data mobility
- 7 ways Teradata’s CMO plans to turnaround the 40-year old technology brand
- Mobile-first banking startup showcases fresh brand identity
- David Jones aiming to be Australia's premier retail destination