- France hits Google with €50m GDPR fine over Android consent
- What is spear phishing? Why targeted email attacks are so difficult to stop
- Security refresh teaches James Cook University the value of better visibility
- Cyber attacks as likely as natural disasters, as devastating as ecosystem collapse: WEF
- The week in security: 773 million reasons to improve your security
IDC Marketscape: Worldwide enterprise WLAN 2018
This IDC study represents the vendor assessment model called the IDC MarketScape. This research is a quantitative and qualitative assessment of the characteristics that explain a vendor's chances for present and future success worldwide. This study assesses the capability and business strategy of 11 enterprise wireless LAN (WLAN) vendors. This evaluation is based on a comprehensive framework and set of parameters expected to be most conducive to success in providing enterprise WLAN solutions, for both the short and long terms. As the enterprise WLAN market is highly competitive and relatively mature, all vendors performed reasonably well in this study.