- Insights: CSO Security Capabilities Survey 2019
- The NDB scheme ferreted out nearly 1000 data breaches in its first year. Now, the harder part begins.
- Executives’ dismissive cybersecurity attitudes set the stage for Toyota, Cabrini, Parliament, and other breaches
- A third of Chrome extensions use libraries with known vulnerabilities, a handy new tool finds
- Cisco warns on Hyperflex security vulnerabilities
IDC Marketscape: Worldwide enterprise WLAN 2018
This IDC study represents the vendor assessment model called the IDC MarketScape. This research is a quantitative and qualitative assessment of the characteristics that explain a vendor's chances for present and future success worldwide. This study assesses the capability and business strategy of 11 enterprise wireless LAN (WLAN) vendors. This evaluation is based on a comprehensive framework and set of parameters expected to be most conducive to success in providing enterprise WLAN solutions, for both the short and long terms. As the enterprise WLAN market is highly competitive and relatively mature, all vendors performed reasonably well in this study.
- Katja Forbes: AI is going to test your organisation’s trustworthiness
- WeWork: To attract the best talent, you have to offer the best environment
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for the week - 21 February 2019
- Google hits back at ACCC, says algorithm regulator risks poor outcomes
- ASMR: Flash in the marketing pan, or something more?