- CSO Roadshow 2018: How do we build a secure IoT?
- Outlook.com and Hotmail block all state govt email after hijacked account sends 8 million spam messages
- VirusTotal lets devs check whether a legit app will wrongly be flagged as malware
- The Humble Cybersecurity Bundle offers everything you need to protect your PC for $15
- Olympic Destroyer destructive malware targets EU bio-weapons research groups
IDC Marketscape: Worldwide enterprise WLAN 2018
This IDC study represents the vendor assessment model called the IDC MarketScape. This research is a quantitative and qualitative assessment of the characteristics that explain a vendor's chances for present and future success worldwide. This study assesses the capability and business strategy of 11 enterprise wireless LAN (WLAN) vendors. This evaluation is based on a comprehensive framework and set of parameters expected to be most conducive to success in providing enterprise WLAN solutions, for both the short and long terms. As the enterprise WLAN market is highly competitive and relatively mature, all vendors performed reasonably well in this study.
- PEXA says its platform remains secure following property fraud
- Why mobile satellite is flying high
- Supreme Court: Your digital location is protected by the Constitution
- Browser updates: Here's how often Chrome, Firefox, Edge and Safari get refreshed
- Apple pushes privacy theme in Safari for iOS 12, 'Mojave'