- Mirai “not going anywhere”, expert warns as source code continues to spawn botnet offspring
- Security implications overshadow enthusiasm about Blockchain
- The week in security: Cybersecurity tension peaks as Trump and Kim summit
- CSO Roadshow - Making security a hoodie free zone
- Novel attack hits OpenSSL, BoringSSL and others, exposing private keys
Research: Your Incumbent Infrastructure Vendor Is Not Your Partner
One of the most common areas of client inquiry involves negotiating with incumbent vendors. Infrastructure and operations leaders who forge strong partnerships with procurement will help drive business-relevant innovations, while reducing capital and maintenance costs by 20% to 50% or more.