- Cisco hunts for Apache Struts 2 FileUpload bug and finds DIRTY CoW exploit
- Uni cans crypto-mining CPU raid by switching off whole IT network
- How nbn is using data to help fix service issues before they happen
- US DoD’s first malware submissions to Google-bought VirusTotal is Russia-linked LoJack
- Apache warns Struts 2.3 is using a library with a two year old critical flaw
Case Study: Methven NZ
Methven is a world-renowned multinational manufacturer of beautifully designed, award winning showers, taps and valves based in New Zealand. After experiencing solid growth, Methven was moving into brand new premises to allow for business expansion, with mobile working a top priority for Alan Henderson.
- Visual Studio Code’s Python add-on tries out data science
- HTC Vive unveils standalone VR headset, collaboration app for the enterprise
- Making the right hyper-convergence choice: HCI hardware or software?
- Google Cloud launches AI Hub to simplify machine learning deployment
- Experience an RDP attack? It’s your fault, not Microsoft’s