- Risk-management “confusion” compromises third-party cybersecurity controls
- DHS warns of another dangerous flaw in Advantech WebAccess SCADA software
- Burned malware returns, according to Cylance: is Hacking Team responsible?
- Apple pushes devs to have macOS apps outside the App Store pass a security clearance
- The week in security: North Korea’s hackers are playing games – and you should be too
Case Study: James Cook University
ArubaOS 8 + Mobility Master delivers connectivity for 22,000 geographically dispersed students, boosts attendance and improves services at multiple JCU campuses.
- Dubber brings call recording to IBM Watson
- Contexti named first Australian partner for analytics firm Anodot
- Reseller sues former employee for allegedly sharing customer list with competitor
- Skybox Security invests in channel, ramps up Australian focus
- DXC Red Rock shines as leading trans-Tasman Oracle partner