- The week in security: Rethinking security in an age of cyber insecurity
- What if the Internet never existed?
- Oracle releases emergency patch or WebLogic, exploits in the wild
- A deeper look into the WhatsApp hack and the complex cyber weapons industry
- Google’s new Chrome extension lets human users flag dodgy sites for Safe Browsing
Four Reasons Your Content Is More Secure in the Cloud
Cloud content management technologies continue to advance, and cloud providers continue to strengthen their security measures. These improvements mean that IT can now look to the cloud to provide a centralised, highly secure content platform.
This paper explores reasons that today’s cloud technologies—and, speciﬁcally, cloud content management platforms—can deliver advantages to your business.
- Victoria prepares for on-road trials of connected vehicles
- Thousands of dodgy copycat apps identified in Google Play Store
- Protesters take to streets to fight 5G roll out
- US explores requiring domestic 5G equipment to be made outside China, report says
- Microsoft traineeship program expands into South Australia
- Slack or Teams? Many businesses opt for both
- EY teams up with Wire to enable end-to-end encrypted messaging with clients
- How Google Cloud and Stella McCartney aim to make fashion more sustainable
- Cisco connects with IBM to simplify hybrid cloud deployment
- Google asks Chrome users for help in spotting deceptive sites
- Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman launches new logo, website in milestone re-branding exercise
- Nine's former digital chief to lead CarAdvice
- How TAL is continuously improving marketing communications
- Nearmap takes its marketing, and products, global
- NRMA disrupted: Launching a new membership platform