- Worst DNS attacks and how to mitigate them
- Microsoft eyes Mozilla’s Rust to obliterate C++ memory security flaws
- Will Facebook’s $US5b punishment finally prompt other companies to act on privacy?
- As skills gaps persist, CEDA finds temporary migration is “a net positive” for Australia
- The week in security: After major GDPR violations, everything is fine
Juniper Networks: Proving the Business Value of Network Transformation
This IDC White Paper sets out a business value assessment of Juniper Networks’ portfolio in IP networking (Ethernet switches and routers) and security (firewalls and other security appliances) in the context of IDC research into the priorities and challenges faced by network managers predominantly in datacenter environments.
- Instagram loses the like in Australia; industry reacts positively
- CMO's top 10 martech stories for the week - 18 July 2019
- Where Australian brands are up to in the voice journey
- How Lonely Planet revamped its online travel platform to supercharge customisation
- Content matters: New biometric study shows a Halo Effect for ads