- Newegg confirms credit card information was taken in a sophisticated attack
- Cisco’s Webex recording player riddled with bugs, so best to patch now
- Xbash: malware for ransoming Linux DBs and Windows crypto-mining
- How to protect your business from online payments fraud
- Executives are overconfident about the sophistication of their DevSecOps automation
Electronic Signatures in Australia: Legal considerations and recommended best practices
In this paper, we will review the law as it relates to electronic signatures by analysing how such signatures are treated under the Commonwealth and State electronic transaction legislation and how signatures are treated under general law.