- Security refresh teaches James Cook University the value of better visibility
- Cyber attacks as likely as natural disasters, as devastating as ecosystem collapse: WEF
- The week in security: 773 million reasons to improve your security
- Temporary micropatch available for zero-day Windows exploit
- 'Collection #1' reveals 773 million email addresses, passwords in one of largest data breaches ever
Electronic Signatures in Australia: Legal considerations and recommended best practices
In this paper, we will review the law as it relates to electronic signatures by analysing how such signatures are treated under the Commonwealth and State electronic transaction legislation and how signatures are treated under general law.