- The week in security: Revisiting security defences as breaches, BEC losses mount
- FBI: Email swindlers have now redirected as much as $12bn in payments
- What is single sign-on? How SSO improves security and the user experience
- What is a cyber kill chain?
Electronic Signatures in Australia: Legal considerations and recommended best practices
In this paper, we will review the law as it relates to electronic signatures by analysing how such signatures are treated under the Commonwealth and State electronic transaction legislation and how signatures are treated under general law.
- Sunsuper brings on former AustSuper CMO as new board director
- Facebook, Google, Microsoft, and Twitter join forces to improve data mobility
- 7 ways Teradata’s CMO plans to turnaround the 40-year old technology brand
- Mobile-first banking startup showcases fresh brand identity
- David Jones aiming to be Australia's premier retail destination