- Microsoft: Windows Defender now rules antivirus on business PCs... running Windows 10
- Are infosec certifications the best way to boost your salary?
- Google boosts Gmail anti-phishing defenses to tackle BEC fraud
- AMD confirms it is preparing patches for newly outed CPU flaws
- AMD confirms Ryzenfall vulnerabilities, but says they'll be fixed soon via routine BIOS updates
IT Modernisation: Critical to Digital Transformation
It’s no secret that modernising IT systems and processes can provide organisations with many crucial benefits, including revenue growth and reducing business operations. Companies that fail to modernise also risk falling behind their market competitors so overcoming the challenges associated with implementing a modernisation strategy is a vital first step. This report from Avanade outlines the findings from a study into IT modernisation and how upgrading technology and processes can allow organisations to meet future digital business needs.
- Unilever, Telstra, PHD executives debate the right way to reinvent media and advertising
- It's time for marketers to switch from savings to value and outcomes, says AANA chief
- Precision, control and growth top of the CMO media agenda
- Tatts Group CMO exits as newly merged business removes centralised marketing role
- eHarmony: How machine learning is leading to better and longer-lasting love matches