- Technology in Government - Women and diversity in cyber
- Software Security is in the Wild West (and it’s going to get us killed)
- Australia only has 7 percent of the cybersecurity expertise that it needs
- Should big business help smaller suppliers improve their cybersecurity?
- After Linux DoS alerts, Cisco warns security devices can be remotely attacked too
Australia Mandatory Data Breach Notification Report
Australian businesses face an eye-opening transition to the new notifiable data breaches (NDB) scheme as the new legislation requires companies to notify the Privacy Commissioner, and any affected individuals, of any data breach that meets the legislative parameters within 30 days.
This white paper summarises what you need to know about the legislation, how it will affect Australian businesses, as well as some tips for how to be prepared and how best to respond publicly to any potential data breach.
Download the report to find out more.
- NBN: Aussie Broadband calls for some fixed wireless to be replaced with FTTN, FTTC
- Horizon Power IT manager accused of corruption
- Funds to help AirTrunk expand Australian data centres
- NSW expands digital driver’s licence rollout
- New Payments Platform: RBA chief blames big banks for sluggish PayID adoption
- JWT's Mirum digital agency ramps up Australian push
- Merkle acquires Australian marketing technology agency
- Woolworths reports stronger sales, earnings and customer scores
- What a diversity agenda has done for Kellogg's staff and innovation engagement
- Why RMIT is partnering with Adobe for digital marketing learning