- Microsoft: Windows Defender now rules antivirus on business PCs... running Windows 10
- Are infosec certifications the best way to boost your salary?
- Google boosts Gmail anti-phishing defenses to tackle BEC fraud
- AMD confirms it is preparing patches for newly outed CPU flaws
- AMD confirms Ryzenfall vulnerabilities, but says they'll be fixed soon via routine BIOS updates
Australia Mandatory Data Breach Notification Report
Australian businesses face an eye-opening transition to the new notifiable data breaches (NDB) scheme as the new legislation requires companies to notify the Privacy Commissioner, and any affected individuals, of any data breach that meets the legislative parameters within 30 days.
This white paper summarises what you need to know about the legislation, how it will affect Australian businesses, as well as some tips for how to be prepared and how best to respond publicly to any potential data breach.
Download the report to find out more.
- Unilever, Telstra, PHD executives debate the right way to reinvent media and advertising
- It's time for marketers to switch from savings to value and outcomes, says AANA chief
- Precision, control and growth top of the CMO media agenda
- Tatts Group CMO exits as newly merged business removes centralised marketing role
- eHarmony: How machine learning is leading to better and longer-lasting love matches