- Gmail for business gets a new look and expiring email
- New app alerts you when strangers open your unattended Mac
- Australia joins NATO cyber defence group, opens “pop-up” embassy in Estonia
- “Shocking” data-breach volumes only hint at the true magnitude of Australia’s data insecurity
- Industry, enterprises look to gamification as sides are drawn in cybersecurity’s infinity war
Australia Mandatory Data Breach Notification Report
Australian businesses face an eye-opening transition to the new notifiable data breaches (NDB) scheme as the new legislation requires companies to notify the Privacy Commissioner, and any affected individuals, of any data breach that meets the legislative parameters within 30 days.
This white paper summarises what you need to know about the legislation, how it will affect Australian businesses, as well as some tips for how to be prepared and how best to respond publicly to any potential data breach.
Download the report to find out more.
- Facebook ad revenues up year-on-year despite data and privacy scandals
- Live webinar from CMO: Creating memorable customer experiences: The who, what and how
- Ben and Jerry’s partners with Shazam and POSMusic to deliver in-store audio and AR activation
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for the week - 26 April 2018
- CX profile: Building IAG's customer smarts