- After Linux DoS alerts, Cisco warns security devices can be remotely attacked too
- Hack mobile point-of-sale systems? Researchers count the ways
- Technology in Government - Cyber threats today and tomorrow
- A prominent place at the table for rural technological advancements
- Two Linux bugs let remote attackers knock out network devices with low-traffic attacks
Australia Mandatory Data Breach Notification Report
Australian businesses face an eye-opening transition to the new notifiable data breaches (NDB) scheme as the new legislation requires companies to notify the Privacy Commissioner, and any affected individuals, of any data breach that meets the legislative parameters within 30 days.
This white paper summarises what you need to know about the legislation, how it will affect Australian businesses, as well as some tips for how to be prepared and how best to respond publicly to any potential data breach.
Download the report to find out more.
- Why RMIT is partnering with Adobe for digital marketing learning
- Physical stores are not dead - Accent Group
- Metcash to use AI for promotional planning optimisation in liquor division
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for the week - 16 August 2018
- Why this IBM marketing veteran switched gears to jump into a tech startup