- Microsoft: Windows Defender now rules antivirus on business PCs... running Windows 10
- Are infosec certifications the best way to boost your salary?
- Google boosts Gmail anti-phishing defenses to tackle BEC fraud
- AMD confirms it is preparing patches for newly outed CPU flaws
- AMD confirms Ryzenfall vulnerabilities, but says they'll be fixed soon via routine BIOS updates
Making Better Customer Connections in a Digital and Social World
Your typical customer is far savvier today than in years past. They’re socially connected, using online resources to ﬁnd out more about you, your industry and your products via reviews and thought leaders. In this environment, it’s become critical for your sales team to operate at the highest level when customers do engage your business.
- Tatts Group CMO exits as newly merged business removes centralised marketing role
- eHarmony: How machine learning is leading to better and longer-lasting love matches
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for the week - 22 March 2018
- New app plans to kill the email clutter and save the planet
- Changes to AMP’s wealth solutions, marketing and customer leadership team