- Insights: CSO Security Capabilities Survey 2019
- The NDB scheme ferreted out nearly 1000 data breaches in its first year. Now, the harder part begins.
- Executives’ dismissive cybersecurity attitudes set the stage for Toyota, Cabrini, Parliament, and other breaches
- A third of Chrome extensions use libraries with known vulnerabilities, a handy new tool finds
- Cisco warns on Hyperflex security vulnerabilities
Converged Systems for Today's Datacenter
In the continuing effort to optimize datacenter infrastructure, many IT organizations have been migrating from hardware silos to converged systems that speed time to provision, centralize management, and increase life-cycle automation. Adoption of integrated systems grew quickly, and IDC is now observing the maturity of the market segment and the transition to the next stage of the market: hyperconverged infrastructure, or HCI.
- Katja Forbes: AI is going to test your organisation’s trustworthiness
- WeWork: To attract the best talent, you have to offer the best environment
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for the week - 21 February 2019
- Google hits back at ACCC, says algorithm regulator risks poor outcomes
- ASMR: Flash in the marketing pan, or something more?