- Foreshadow is a new speculative execution exploit targeting Intel's SGX on Core chips
- HP’s critical patches blocked fax attacks on networked printers
- Cautious optimism greets government’s encryption-interception plans
- The first rule of data-breach response? Don’t panic
- Week in security: Security means anticipating the unknown unknowns
Over the past 12 months, Mad Mex CIO John Boyd has had a full plate, overseeing the transition to the cloud and upgrading its full fleet of hardware and software across all Australian restaurants.
Email address already exists in our user system. Please login to continue.