- Foreshadow is a new speculative execution exploit targeting Intel's SGX on Core chips
- HP’s critical patches blocked fax attacks on networked printers
- Cautious optimism greets government’s encryption-interception plans
- The first rule of data-breach response? Don’t panic
- Week in security: Security means anticipating the unknown unknowns
The new Royal Adelaide Hospital (RAH) opened in September. At a cost of $2.3 billion, it is one of the most expensive buildings in the world. It is “without question” the most technologically advanced hospitals in the country, says SA Health chief information officer and executive director of eHealth systems Bill Le Blanc.
Email address already exists in our user system. Please login to continue.