- Foreshadow is a new speculative execution exploit targeting Intel's SGX on Core chips
- HP’s critical patches blocked fax attacks on networked printers
- Cautious optimism greets government’s encryption-interception plans
- The first rule of data-breach response? Don’t panic
- Week in security: Security means anticipating the unknown unknowns
Boral CIO William Payne is astutely concerned about the customer. With only eight months under his belt at Boral, Payne has helped the company move the company’s IT support into the “current century”, according to divisional chief executive, Joe Goss.
Email address already exists in our user system. Please login to continue.