- Foreshadow is a new speculative execution exploit targeting Intel's SGX on Core chips
- HP’s critical patches blocked fax attacks on networked printers
- Cautious optimism greets government’s encryption-interception plans
- The first rule of data-breach response? Don’t panic
- Week in security: Security means anticipating the unknown unknowns
“Some days I can feel sick in the stomach when I look at the risks we take but I always look at the big picture. Why am I doing this and what would be the impact if I got it wrong?” says Angela Coble, director, business technology at Johnson & Johnson.
Email address already exists in our user system. Please login to continue.