- Foreshadow is a new speculative execution exploit targeting Intel's SGX on Core chips
- HP’s critical patches blocked fax attacks on networked printers
- Cautious optimism greets government’s encryption-interception plans
- The first rule of data-breach response? Don’t panic
- Week in security: Security means anticipating the unknown unknowns
The $16 billion WestConnex is part of an integrated transport plan to keep Sydney moving, the corporation says, easing congestion, creating jobs and connecting communities. The new motorway provides a critical missing link in the Sydney road network and will support the city’s long-term economic and population growth.
Email address already exists in our user system. Please login to continue.