- Foreshadow is a new speculative execution exploit targeting Intel's SGX on Core chips
- HP’s critical patches blocked fax attacks on networked printers
- Cautious optimism greets government’s encryption-interception plans
- The first rule of data-breach response? Don’t panic
- Week in security: Security means anticipating the unknown unknowns
Rob Craig is chief operating officer at icare, an organisation formed in 2015 to create new ways to deliver insurance and care services to employers and their staff. He is the central leader in a market disruptor that protects 3.4 million workers and $190 billion of the state’s assets. It also provides $2 billion in benefits to injured workers.
Email address already exists in our user system. Please login to continue.