- Foreshadow is a new speculative execution exploit targeting Intel's SGX on Core chips
- HP’s critical patches blocked fax attacks on networked printers
- Cautious optimism greets government’s encryption-interception plans
- The first rule of data-breach response? Don’t panic
- Week in security: Security means anticipating the unknown unknowns
When Sami Yalavac was promoted to chief information officer at Bupa Australia and New Zealand in February last year he found himself head of a technology function divided into siloed teams that rarely collaborated and lacked end-to-end accountability.
Email address already exists in our user system. Please login to continue.