- Foreshadow is a new speculative execution exploit targeting Intel's SGX on Core chips
- HP’s critical patches blocked fax attacks on networked printers
- Cautious optimism greets government’s encryption-interception plans
- The first rule of data-breach response? Don’t panic
- Week in security: Security means anticipating the unknown unknowns
Toll is seven months into a three year transformation of its IT strategy and operating model. Grappling with a large, complex legacy environment the IT function was falling short in delivering the level of services our business needed to compete on a global scale.
Email address already exists in our user system. Please login to continue.