- Foreshadow is a new speculative execution exploit targeting Intel's SGX on Core chips
- HP’s critical patches blocked fax attacks on networked printers
- Cautious optimism greets government’s encryption-interception plans
- The first rule of data-breach response? Don’t panic
- Week in security: Security means anticipating the unknown unknowns
For people at a particularly stressful or vulnerable time in their lives – whether they are homeless, dealing with drug addiction, or a survivor of domestic abuse – reducing the often painful and frustrating process of having to tell their story over and over again to access services is significant.
Email address already exists in our user system. Please login to continue.