- Foreshadow is a new speculative execution exploit targeting Intel's SGX on Core chips
- HP’s critical patches blocked fax attacks on networked printers
- Cautious optimism greets government’s encryption-interception plans
- The first rule of data-breach response? Don’t panic
- Week in security: Security means anticipating the unknown unknowns
The rise and rise of the so called gig-economy is in no small part down to platforms like Airtasker. It is a company in ‘hypergrowth’. Its priority for the last year has been to scale the company’s platform, people and process to support its expansion. Leading that charge is chief technology officer Paul Keen.
Email address already exists in our user system. Please login to continue.