- FDA issues 'recall' on heart implants for security firmware update
- Microsoft brings Edge's Defender browser protection to Google’s Chrome
- Lack of security skills has become a drag on Australia’s digital transformation
- As Australia condemns Russian cyber attacks, experts demand clarity on offensive capabilities
- Microsoft rallies industry to counter government cyberattacks
State of Endpoint 2017
A recent study from the Enterprise Strategy Group (ESG) “Trends in Endpoint Security” study shows that security teams want more effective, more efficient cloud based solutions. With the endpoint being the target of most cyber attacks, endpoint security is rising in prominence. However according to the report, there is a complete lack of confidence in current AV solutions meaning that organisations are adding bolt-on technology for better protection, which in turn creates endpoint bloat and less efficiency.
- Confused about mobile platforms? You’re not alone. Here’s clarity.
- Nginx sees significant microservices adoption in Australia
- Adelaide firm helps CAVs find their way in urban canyons
- Victorian govt seeks tougher rules for national face recognition system
- Psykinetic launches 'world's fastest' eye-gaze keyboard, music-maker and app store