State of Endpoint 2017
A recent study from the Enterprise Strategy Group (ESG) “Trends in Endpoint Security” study shows that security teams want more effective, more efficient cloud based solutions. With the endpoint being the target of most cyber attacks, endpoint security is rising in prominence. However according to the report, there is a complete lack of confidence in current AV solutions meaning that organisations are adding bolt-on technology for better protection, which in turn creates endpoint bloat and less efficiency.
- How to: 7 steps to building the ultimate CX dashboard
- CMO's top 6 martech stories for the week - 14 December 2017
- Suncorp, Flight Centre customer chiefs debate the value of the retail shopfront
- Winc appoints first CMO with transformation remit
- How Craveable Brands bolstered customer loyalty and sales with marketing technology