- Microsoft: Windows Defender now rules antivirus on business PCs... running Windows 10
- Are infosec certifications the best way to boost your salary?
- Google boosts Gmail anti-phishing defenses to tackle BEC fraud
- AMD confirms it is preparing patches for newly outed CPU flaws
- AMD confirms Ryzenfall vulnerabilities, but says they'll be fixed soon via routine BIOS updates
The Human Factor Report 2017 Infographic
The headline stories of the threat landscape in 2016 were of the explosive growth of ransomware, the massive email campaigns that distributed it to organisations of all sizes, and the exponential increase in email fraud attacks that have cost businesses billions in theft, disruption and reputational damage. Criminals are now targeting individuals, not companies or infrastructure. See key findings from our Human Factor Report.
- Unilever, Telstra, PHD executives debate the right way to reinvent media and advertising
- It's time for marketers to switch from savings to value and outcomes, says AANA chief
- Precision, control and growth top of the CMO media agenda
- Tatts Group CMO exits as newly merged business removes centralised marketing role
- eHarmony: How machine learning is leading to better and longer-lasting love matches