- Surge in cryptocurrency-mining malware heralds bigger problems for CSOs
- Intel touts new Spectre-resistant Cascade Lake chips later this year
- “Truly frightening” IoT security should motivate CSOs to reconsider their endpoint strategies
- Expert confirms AMD chip flaws, reporting firm defends short disclosure
- What is security’s role in digital transformation?
The Human Factor Report 2017 Infographic
The headline stories of the threat landscape in 2016 were of the explosive growth of ransomware, the massive email campaigns that distributed it to organisations of all sizes, and the exponential increase in email fraud attacks that have cost businesses billions in theft, disruption and reputational damage. Criminals are now targeting individuals, not companies or infrastructure. See key findings from our Human Factor Report.
- Why you need to combine analogue thinking with digital sophistication
- 3 startup CMOs share what makes a disruptive marketing strategy
- From digital to customer-led transformation: Latitude's journey
- NAB launches MLC virtual assistant to help consumers with super
- How an e-commerce play saw DC Thomson blend customer focus with sales innovation