Human Factor Report 2017
The headline stories of the threat landscape in 2016 were of the explosive growth of ransomware, the massive email campaigns that distributed it to organisations of all sizes, and the exponential increase in email fraud attacks that have cost businesses billions in theft, disruption and reputational damage. Criminals are now targeting individuals, not companies or infrastructure. See key findings from our Human Factor Report.
- How to: 7 steps to building the ultimate CX dashboard
- CMO's top 6 martech stories for the week - 14 December 2017
- Suncorp, Flight Centre customer chiefs debate the value of the retail shopfront
- Winc appoints first CMO with transformation remit
- How Craveable Brands bolstered customer loyalty and sales with marketing technology