- FDA issues 'recall' on heart implants for security firmware update
- Microsoft brings Edge's Defender browser protection to Google’s Chrome
- Lack of security skills has become a drag on Australia’s digital transformation
- As Australia condemns Russian cyber attacks, experts demand clarity on offensive capabilities
- Microsoft rallies industry to counter government cyberattacks
Business Email Compromise Survival e-Guide
Business email compromise (BEC), or impostor email, doesn't use malware attachments or malicious URLs, making it invisible to even "next-generation" email defenses. Safeguard your critical information and secure all the avenues that BEC attackers pursue.
This BEC Survival Guide can help you: Understand how BEC works and why it succeeds Prepare for and prevent attacks Know what to look for in a complete solution that stops BEC and other targeted threats Download your copy now and start building your BEC defenses.
- Nginx sees significant microservices adoption in Australia
- Adelaide firm helps CAVs find their way in urban canyons
- Victorian govt seeks tougher rules for national face recognition system
- Psykinetic launches 'world's fastest' eye-gaze keyboard, music-maker and app store
- Inside Facebook's plan to limit the impact of GDPR protections