- Nearly half of business, security execs don’t know what to do after a data breach
- Google-hatched Security Planner matches expert advice with your worst security fears
- Business-like cybercriminals are outsourcing malware R&D – and giving new hope to CSOs
- Three responsible for Mirai botnet attacks plead guilty
- Changing fraud patterns are forcing fintech to temper automation with security
Business Email Compromise Survival e-Guide
Business email compromise (BEC), or impostor email, doesn't use malware attachments or malicious URLs, making it invisible to even "next-generation" email defenses. Safeguard your critical information and secure all the avenues that BEC attackers pursue.
This BEC Survival Guide can help you: Understand how BEC works and why it succeeds Prepare for and prevent attacks Know what to look for in a complete solution that stops BEC and other targeted threats Download your copy now and start building your BEC defenses.
- Microsoft readies dev kit, Q# language for quantum computing
- Mozilla’s claims of Firefox Quantum success aren’t confirmed by user stats
- Why Windows 7 updates are getting bigger
- Powermat to upgrade to 15W wireless charging, support Apple's new iPhones