- Despite education campaigns, Australians are falling harder for scams than ever
- Chrome to strip “secure” from HTTPS sites in September
- The week in security: During Privacy Awareness Week, warnings that we are neither private nor aware
- Believing your data is “probably” secure means it’s not secure at all
- NK hackers use fake Facebook accounts to lead defectors to malware in Google Play
Guide to Electronic Signatures
The trend to digitise and transform business is accelerating. Government and business leaders, analysts and industry associations agree: it is time to remove paper from everyday processes like contracting, HR, invoicing and transactions with customers and citizens. As a result, the traditional way of signing documents is changing – from paper to paperless.