- Inside the thriving ransomware market
- Concerned about privacy, Australians embrace mandatory data-breach scheme
- Fake Telstra and EnergyAustralia email bills spread banking trojans
- Gone in 15 seconds: why faster bank transfers make Australia an even bigger target for email fraud
- Synchronized security is the right arsenal for modern CSOs: Sophos exec
The Security Challenge for SMBs in a Mobile World
There’s a big change happening in how small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) think about IT security as they take advantage of mobility and the cloud. They’re recognising the need for mobile device management (MDM), cloud security, and the importance of choosing the right devices.
In this paper, we’ll consider why blending on-site security with MDM will give you a more flexible and scalable way to secure your mobile devices, data, and user identities. We’ll also outline some key considerations when investing in new mobile devices, so your business gets the full benefits of the latest trends in IT. Plus, we’ll explore some typical workplace scenarios to show how this results in practical benefits for your people and your business.
Personally Identifiable Information. “Personal Information” or “PII” means any information that can be used to identify, contact or locate a person. PII includes a person’s name, address, phone number, fax number, email address, or government-issued ID numbers, financial information, and account numbers. PII also includes information associated or combined with PII (such as a personal profile, unique identifier, biometric information, or IP address). If Company makes a list of leads, including PII, available to Microsoft, Company will ensure, to the best of its knowledge and ability, it has complied with all legal requirements and industry standards for privacy protection in connection with such list. These requirements include providing the appropriate notices and obtaining necessary consent to share the list with Microsoft, and for Microsoft to receive and use PII for the purposes of contacting individuals about products, services, events, or offers. Company will ensure that the provision of the list to Microsoft will not violate any agreement or obligation between Company and a third party. https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-gb/privacystatement
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Simple plans, tailored to your users and you could save up to 25%*. Join the network for game changers.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Tackle complex IT challenges and solve real business problems | Crush complexity and manage your systems and apps. Get Ready - Red Hat Ansible