- New ransomware shuts down aluminium giant Norsk Hydro’s global IT network
- Australian Signals Directorate will keep security bugs if it’s in national interest
- The week in security: Can the software-defined future save the Internet?
- For Cisco, the future of security is being shaped by software-defined networking
- G Suite admins can now ban staff from using insecure SMS for two-factor authentication
Accelerate time to business value with HPE Synergy and HPE Pointnext
The digital economy—today and into the future
Today’s enterprises are experiencing increasing pressures that are disrupting their traditional business model. If customers do not address these pressures and evolve, they may risk the loss of market share, revenue, decreased stock prices, and more.
- Brennan IT signs multi-year deals with fast-food and automotive giants
- $320M more goes into mobile blackspot program
- Microsoft brings free service to Australian political parties and candidates
- Dell Boomi takes advantage of parent company in a move to benefit partners
- Andy Hurt to lead new A/NZ Poly entity
- News Corp expands further into multimedia brand strategy
- CMO interview: Building a marketing and insights engine at Tennis Australia
- JUST Goods: Customers want to support brands that make them feel good about themselves
- 3 things we learnt about CMOs from State of the CMO
- DNA-based marketing: The next big thing?