- Insights: CSO Security Capabilities Survey 2019
- The NDB scheme ferreted out nearly 1000 data breaches in its first year. Now, the harder part begins.
- Executives’ dismissive cybersecurity attitudes set the stage for Toyota, Cabrini, Parliament, and other breaches
- A third of Chrome extensions use libraries with known vulnerabilities, a handy new tool finds
- Cisco warns on Hyperflex security vulnerabilities
The Mimecast email security risk assessment
Many organizations think their current email security systems are up to the task of protecting them. Unfortunately many email security systems fall short and do not keep their organisations safe. The reality is the entire industry needs to work toward a higher standard of quality, protection and overall email security. The proof is in the numbers, and Mimecast is establishing a standard of transparency for organisations and raising the bar for all security vendors.
- Katja Forbes: AI is going to test your organisation’s trustworthiness
- WeWork: To attract the best talent, you have to offer the best environment
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for the week - 21 February 2019
- Google hits back at ACCC, says algorithm regulator risks poor outcomes
- ASMR: Flash in the marketing pan, or something more?