- Microsoft’s Chromium Edge beta emerges along with a new $30k top prize bounty
- Week in security: Are cybercriminals getting ready to storm the BlueKeep?
- GitHub token scanning comes to Alibaba, AWS, Azure, Google and more
- Google Chrome password study: 25% users ignored a breached password alert
- ASD tells Australia how to adopt DMARC to fight email spoofing attacks
The Mimecast email security risk assessment
Many organizations think their current email security systems are up to the task of protecting them. Unfortunately many email security systems fall short and do not keep their organisations safe. The reality is the entire industry needs to work toward a higher standard of quality, protection and overall email security. The proof is in the numbers, and Mimecast is establishing a standard of transparency for organisations and raising the bar for all security vendors.
- Hitachi Vantara appoints Adrian Johnson as A/NZ managing director
- AWS multi-cloud snub avoids ‘lowest common denominator’ approach
- Arq Group starts to see a financial uptick after challenging 12 months
- Vocus revenues flat following 'year of significant change'
- Wipro partners with Automation Anywhere for lab project
- Cisco: 6 critical security alarms for UCS software, small-biz routers
- Big Switch targets shadow IT, hybrid cloud growth with fortified software family
- Safari to ape Firefox, go all-in on anti-tracking
- Creating the correct DevOps culture: Failure is a part of the success
- Microsoft buys jClarity to boost Java on Azure
- Qantas highlights increased engagement as loyalty program returns stronger earnings
- Nine Entertainment reports profit following merger
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for the week - 22 August 2019
- Lenovo: Experience more important than price or product
- Rio Tinto and Marcel Sydney team up on augmented reality $20 bill donation effort