- Mass CCleaner malware attack actually targeted tech giants
- NotPetya costs FedEx $300m, now weighs up cyber insurance
- Pen-testing may pacify auditors, but it won’t stop hackers from taking your data
- As Equifax jettisons CISO and CIO, survey finds CISOs feel devalued by business leaders
- Chrome versus IE and Edge: which is more secure for enterprise?
The Mimecast email security risk assessment
Many organizations think their current email security systems are up to the task of protecting them. Unfortunately many email security systems fall short and do not keep their organisations safe. The reality is the entire industry needs to work toward a higher standard of quality, protection and overall email security. The proof is in the numbers, and Mimecast is establishing a standard of transparency for organisations and raising the bar for all security vendors.
- Microsoft stumps for Windows 10 1703 to get enterprises on the right release train
- Let's put to rest any doubt Apple can't innovate
- The latest iPhones show why A.I. is the new electricity
- South Australia to roll out digital driver’s licences next month
- Government promises $50 million boost to security research