- Mass CCleaner malware attack actually targeted tech giants
- NotPetya costs FedEx $300m, now weighs up cyber insurance
- Pen-testing may pacify auditors, but it won’t stop hackers from taking your data
- As Equifax jettisons CISO and CIO, survey finds CISOs feel devalued by business leaders
- Chrome versus IE and Edge: which is more secure for enterprise?
Strengthen your defenses against cybercrime
Operating and securing a business in the cloud can be hard. The rapid evolution of cyberthreats, inevitability of technical failure, and potential for human error are risk factors that organisations simply can’t ignore. These risk factors can cause irreparable damage like business disruption, lengthy downtime and data loss. Plus, the complexity and cost involved with addressing these