- Google+ leak affects 52 million users and G Suite users
- Microsoft's big Windows Defender ATP update: bad macros, fileless malware and faster response
- Singapore's central bank launches S$30 million cybersecurity grant for finance sector
- Huawei security fears - paranoia, blowback, or both?
- UK Facebook internal docs reveal Zuckerberg plans for exploiting user data
CSO Security Buyers Guide 2017
The pressure is on to be secure. Are you feeling the squeeze?
If you spent the past few years coming to grips with the true extent of the threat from malware, ransomware and nation-state hackers, be prepared for the rest of 2017 to play out rather differently. Sure, the threats are still there and growing but as Australia prepares to join the ranks of the nations with mandatory breach reporting regimes, you are now operating under the microscope and on a deadline.
- Media and marketing industry applaud the ACCC's wide-reaching digital platform report
- Report: Voice commerce represents vast untapped market for Australian brands
- CMO interview: Balancing brand nostalgia with category innovation at Mondelez
- ACCC report into digital platforms paints disturbing picture of their media and advertising dominance
- UNSW bets big on Adobe Experience Cloud to lift digital game