- US lays charges for hacking SEC database for filing public company earnings
- The week in security: Encryption law could cripple Australia’s security exports
- What is a CISO? Responsibilities and requirements for this vital leadership role
- “Underappreciated” consequences of Encryption Bill could damage Australian security industry for years
- Even in tech companies, people are the key to effective security
CSO Security Buyers Guide 2017
The pressure is on to be secure. Are you feeling the squeeze?
If you spent the past few years coming to grips with the true extent of the threat from malware, ransomware and nation-state hackers, be prepared for the rest of 2017 to play out rather differently. Sure, the threats are still there and growing but as Australia prepares to join the ranks of the nations with mandatory breach reporting regimes, you are now operating under the microscope and on a deadline.
- Charges laid over alleged scheme to hack US SEC
- Apple’s AirPower wireless charger may already be in production – and shipping soon
- Walgreens and Microsoft partner to develop digital healthcare services
- Chrome to take ad blocking worldwide in July
- Telstra adds transpacific capacity to subsea cable network