- Use of multiple cloud platforms makes it harder to secure digital transformation
- Dell and HP purge Intel’s Spetcre patch over reboot woes
- Intel warns against using Spectre patch due to higher reboots
- Up to 40,000 credit cards affected by OnePlus hack that happened two months ago
- 6 ways hackers will use machine learning to launch attacks
CSO Security Buyers Guide 2017
The pressure is on to be secure. Are you feeling the squeeze?
If you spent the past few years coming to grips with the true extent of the threat from malware, ransomware and nation-state hackers, be prepared for the rest of 2017 to play out rather differently. Sure, the threats are still there and growing but as Australia prepares to join the ranks of the nations with mandatory breach reporting regimes, you are now operating under the microscope and on a deadline.
- Report: Data driving advertising and marketing revolution
- How this marketing chief is putting a local stamp on a master global brand
- Adobe, IBM, Liferay, Sitecore crowned leaders in Gartner’s digital experience platform report
- CMO interview: Why GDPR is the blueprint marketers need to be customer-led
- UPDATED: Lark takes the CMO reins at Foxtel